Most asset protection and tax issues are due to”compounded ignorance of where you stand”.
Not to complicate Legal Standing in law, my reference here is to inform you of the difference of your “control and management of property as an actual human being” and your control and management of property as a Trustee.
We “financially and legally engineer” a better performance model for you that best places your appropriate assets legally away from “you”, yet leaves you in control of all aspects of the property.
Email Rob Here
- Asset Protection – You designate what assets to protect and we’ll find how to do it.
- Taxable Income Selection – You select/declare what income to be taxed on (yes, you can and I’ll show you how)
- Chose to delay tax indefinitely on Real Estate & any other Capital Gains
- Avoid Capital Gain tax pitfalls of joint homeownership with parents – a common mistake in estate planning
- Plan for senior medical expenses of nursing home stays and not lose your home to Medicaid
- Prevent taxes on Intellectual Property and Closely held Family Stock Sales & Transfers
- Protection from Creditors & Predators Protect property from creditor and IRS liens
- Protect personal & company assets from product liability suits, slip & falls and other demands
Financial Tools & Legal Documents to Preserve Your Wealth
Proven tools to preserve and protect your wealth so you can more fully enjoy your life’s experiences.
Proven Methods to Protect Your Life’s Work
You’ve worked hard to earn your wealth. Don’t let the courts decide what to do with it.
Ensure that your business & assets including property, cattle and even pets, are cared for per your wishes.
PS: Don’t lose your home to even Medicaid recovery liens.
DEFER OR OMIT TAXES
Minimize/Omit your estate tax and your personal income tax; grow your wealth faster and preserve it because of special trust tax rules.
PEACE OF MIND
Know that your assets and your family will be protected; and your assets are not squandered away in mismanagement or probate. This multi-purpose trust is affordable & in demand.
Click to learn more about each
You Need Estate Planning If…
- You haven’t planned for senior care costs (Medicaid)
- You don’t have the skills to manage your assets yourself
- You don’t want to lose what you have
- You want your assets to grow tax deferred over time
- You don’t want to saddle your family with issues
- You now have a blended family
- You own real estate, especially in multiple states
- You want to preserve your legacy for generations
- You don’t want your affairs to end up in probate court
- You want to protect your wealth from predators, creditors and ex-spouses
Unexpected events happen. Don’t wait until the last minute to create a plan.
Who Benefits from Estate Planning?
- Real Estate Owners
- Business Owners
- Seniors needing Medicaid information
- Your spouse/partner
- Professional Athletes
- Women & Men Executives
- Owners of Valuable Possessions
- Your Children & Grandchildren
- And most importantly, you and your family
Here you will find a link to: